In addition to the technical side of construction, building law and pertinent regulations have been refined continuously in recent years.
Be it the contents of the civil code (BGB), the VOB (contract procedure for building works) or HOAI (German fee scales for architects and engineers) – to adopt fair contractual arrangements, the details must be known and legally applied. Knowledge of legislative changes and their impact, as well as the current law are also essential.
It is often possible to pave the way for the way in which supplemental claims are dealt with in the specification of contractual terms.
In order to successfully identify and achieve supplemental claims in the role of constructor, or defend unjustified demands in the role of principal, methodological expertise and practical experience are needed.
MCE-CONSULT AG offers specialized services in this context:
- Contract management, claim management & supplement management
- Project management & project controlling
- Rail construction
- Plant construction
- Technical building equipment (MEP)
- Project development / controlling & financial services
- Construction site information management (German: bim)
- Construction supervising
- Quality management, safety management & environmental management
- International division