The operative success in your projects is closely related to the proper use of the available informations. In everyday practice, the flood of data continues to increase, and the requirements of customers and the responsible courts at the construction site documentation becomes always larger.
We use construction site information management (in German: b-i-m) in order to help you to document your construction site processes comprehensibly and completely. We are with you during the building phase, helping you set a positive course to assure the fulfillment of your legitimate requirements caused by changes and obstacles in the construction process, invariably exploiting the construction process’ potential to the full.
Right from the start, we support you and compile, with you or acting on your behalf, a firm and efficient basis on which you can assert your claims successfully, allowing your site manager to take care of his main duty – building.
The focus of our services:
- Support of project management with administrative tasks on the ground,
- Continuous updating of the actual schedule and creation of the associated photo documentation,
- Production of meaningful daily progress reports,
- Preparation of complete meeting minutes,
- Axial run-out management,
- Documentation and tracking of contract amendments, including the necessary correspondence.